What You Can Expect from this Conference
A highly educational/engaging and entertaining week featuring selected keynote addresses, numerous plenary, concurrent, and poster presentations, panel discussions, vendor exhibits/displays, and other special sessions (e.g. field trips, staff ride) that will advance the knowledge and practice of fire behavior and fuels management in the field of Wildland Fire and support sounds choices in fire management.
Who Should Attend this Event?
We encourage participation of government and non-government staff and volunteers at all levels, including:
- Fire and Land Managers
- Researchers and Scientists
- Fire Management Consultants
- Community engagement specialists
- University Students
- Members of the Public interested in planned burning
- Anyone who has a vested interest in dealing with wildland fire and bushfire in the future.